Entrepreneurship Development 4(1+3)
Vijaya Lakshmi, C.H.Sc,
K.Sreedevi, RA, C.H.Sc.,
After studying this course, the students would be able
- To build on personal as well as external resources with a view to successfully launch and subsequently manage their enterprises.
- To assess their strengths and weaknesses as entrepreneurs and identify how to strengthen their skills;
- To select appropriate form of business and arrange required start-up capital;
- Make sales, cost and cash flow plans;
- To know the legal responsibilities and advantages of insuring their business;
- They would have not only a definite idea as to which support/developmental agency to look up and for what purpose, but also the necessary know-how and other details and
- They acquire basic skills in operations, finance, marketing and human resource management.