By the end of the course students will be able to learn:
- Understand the various and diverse needs of people with special needs with regard to interior design and architecture.
- To provide an understanding of the concepts of Barrier Free design, Accessible Design, Universal Design and Design for all.
- Promote Awareness of Adaptable, Accessible, Barrier Free Environments and Universal Design.
- Enforce a conscious application of these design concept and principles in designing interiors.
- To train students to become interior designers as resource persons concerning a non- handicapping environment , universal design and a barrier -free society.