FRMT 323 RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR SPACE PLANNING I (RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS)
P. Radha Rani, C.H.Sc.,
P. Sharma, C.H.Sc.,
The aim of the practical course is to enable the student develop skills to design Residential spaces efficiently The exercises under each module will make the students to develop skills for developing residential plans for different types of Residential buildings.
Learning Outcome Of The Practical Course
By the end of the practical course the students will
- get exposed to different types of Residential buildings
- understand the features of Independent and Apartment houses
- learn to put the detailed drawings on paper.
- Enhance the abilities to develop independent and apartment designs.
- Develop skills in decorating different rooms
- Able to develop good portfolio