Anurag Chaturvedi C.H.Sc,
K.Sreedevi, RA, C.H.Sc,
By the end of the course the students will be able to
- To possess a mastery of factual knowledge comprehensively across the principal areas of biochemistry.
- To attain understanding of the principles and applications of cutting-edge instrumentation, computation and experimental design.
- Obtain a solid foundation in fundamental biochemical concepts
- Acquire the tools to independently investigate a topic
- Know the major classes of molecules of biochemistry and understand their nature as polymers
- Be able to quickly and accurately draw and identify key functional groups commonly found in biomolecules and biological processes
- Know how the properties of biomolecules make them appropriate for living systems
- Program graduates will be able to draw on classroom knowledge to contribute to solutions of problems encountered in a research laboratory
- Students approaching the end of their course of study will be able to make informed choices among post-graduate opportunities for work or further education.
- Program graduates will be able to perform basic biochemistry laboratory procedures used in the manipulation and analysis of proteins and other molecules.
- Graduates of this program will have demonstrated a mastery of biochemistry at a level that will allow them to succeed as graduate students in biochemistry or related fields, as students in professional schools