Evaluate Programme Management
1. Appropriate groups and organisations are involved in carrying out the programme.
2. Volunteer local leaders who assisted in carrying out the programme are given adequate training by the extension staff to do the job assigned.
3. To subjected matter presented is current and appropriate to meet the programme objectives.
4. The methods and materials used to present the subject matter are varied and stimulating.
5. Identifies the evidence you need to gather about the criteria work out the methods for collecting the evidence./li>
Last modified: Thursday, 12 January 2012, 11:12 AM