Contribution to Evaluation
• Contribution help to establish a bench mark. The first principle in programme building i.e. to get the facts about a situation and the first measurement in evaluation must be taken at the point where people start.
• Evaluation shows how far our plans have progressed. Studies of extension work have shown that it after takes years of constant teaching to ensure general adoption of practices.
• Evaluation shows whether we are proceeding in the right direction. It helps to test our objective and recommend changes where needed.
• Evaluation indicates the effectiveness of a programme. After all the end product of our work is to produce educational or material changes. Any good teaching plan must include the process of evaluation.
• Evaluation helps to determine priorities for activities in the plan of work. As extension become more complex, one of the greatest problems is to determine what to do, how much to do and what to omit/li>
Last modified: Thursday, 12 January 2012, 11:15 AM