Technical Drawings in Interiors 4(1+3)
D. Ratna Kumari , C.H.Sc,
Susheela, P. Sawkar,
Rachana Krupaker, SRF,C.H.Sc.,
By the end of the course the students will
- Master and understand the drafting and advanced drafting concepts and the use of the drafting tools.
- Use and understand the geometry related to technical drawing and actual production objects.
- Understand the drafting techniques and procedures used by architects, architectural drafters, contractors and engineers.
- Use of proper dimensioning and sectioning practices
- Understand and practice of orthographic projection drawing (multiview), auxiliary views and perspective drawing concepts as related to practical applications.
- Understand and practice of axonometric projection and developmental drawing as related to practical applications.
- Understand and use the techniques and procedures Hatching and Rendering in different drawings