Seema Kwatara, C.H.Sc.,
Rachana Krupaker, SRF,C.H.Sc.,
At the end of the course, the student will have knowledge of
- Scope and significance of management
- Managerial functions is families and system’s approach to family resource management.
- Importance of Values, goals and standards in the management of Family resources.
- The decision making process in resource management and the importance of communication
- Application of Management process to resources- particularly time, money and energy.
- Work simplification techniques in family activity management.